As a Solution Engineer role you will join the highly regarded and global Product Control IT team, with Wroclaw branch currently employing 30+ people. Their skillset includes business analysis, data science, programming in various languages (e.g. Python, Java, VBA), quality assurance, test management and beyond.
We have a substantial projects book of work to deliver and this means unusual opportunities for talented people. New employee will get the chance pursue a role with real responsibility, learn new skills and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally across the bank while being supported and mentored by both Project team and local Team Lead – all essential ingredients to fast track his or her career.
The Team has a very diverse environment in both educational backgrounds and previous work experience. When hiring, we put stress on understanding your past experience and how it can benefit the team as well as identifying potential of an individual that we would look to develop to the maximum.
The role gives you a chance to be part of reshaping the organization: from waterfall reality to business value oriented Agile approach (Scrum, Kanban). Also, as part of the project team you will have opportunity to witness and put in place solutions with the use of disruptive technologies (Machine Learning, Automation via Robotics, Blockchain). Global environment (teams working in different locations) and complexity of the projects will keep you challenged, and you can always count on support from the local team!
In order to be successful in the role you will need to:
- You will have strong analytical skills to quickly understand and break down complex issues and problems to come up with sound and rational judgments and solutions.
- You will effectively elicit business and functional requirements and clearly document them within Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- You will be experienced with crafting IT solutions for complex business problems, business processes, and bringing them to life.
- You will be an effective communicator to be able to handle key and numerous partners well and make sure you deliver the intended business value to the clients.
- You will be the Scrum enthusiast and promote agile approach to others in the organization and foster collaboration with scalable scrum in mind.
- You will think ahead and take initiative before the course of action proves ineffective.
Beside typical benefits CS Poland offers to its employees (private medical care, Social Fund Benefits like Multisport and cinema tickets, life insurance, pension scheme, numerous training and learning opportunities and charity activities and beyond), our team members have possibility to work from home on an occasional basis and be flexible about their working hours.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Do you have over 4 years of experience in similar position or as a Business Analyst?
- Do you have good knowledge of databases, strong SQL skills?
- You have basic programming skills (e.g. Python, Java).
- Do you have data flow engineering skills?
- You have manual testing experience and understating of its pain points.
- You have deep understanding of SDLC.
- Experience working in both Agile and waterfall.
Highly desirable skills and experience
- Experience with Automated testing and Test Driven Development approach.
- Introducing agile to a non-agile development teams
For more information visit Technology Careers.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)