Exchange rate WhiteCoin:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is Whitecoin?
In early 2014, Whitecoin, a decentralized cryptocurrency with a history of over five years, was launched by a team of developers mainly from the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Australia, and New Zealand. As part of the newly upgraded Whitecoin, RPOS will be used to accomplish functions including cross-chain asset management, cross-chain asset transfer, cross-chain exchange, and cross-chain value transfer.
Features of Whitecoin
It aims to provide a benchmark and demonstration for breaking the barriers among various public chains.
Include on your website a calculator WhiteCoin and chart XWCUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".