Exchange rate Utrust:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Table of Content
- What is Utrust?
- Who are the founders?
- What is Utrust?
What is Utrust?
In the past, cryptocurrencies like bitcoin were not used as a means of payment primarily due to insufficient security of the transactional platforms, as well as high transaction fees. Utrust (UTK) was designed to address these issues. With the platform, merchants can reach a large market of cryptocurrency holders via faster and more seamless crypto transactions at lower fees. Buyers can purchase securely with the platform also offering an option for refunds and protecting sellers from the high volatility of the crypto market. Utrust aims to create a more reliable payments platform by combining the best features of blockchain and traditional fiat systems.
Who are the founders?
Co-founder and chairman of Utrust's board of directors, Nuno Correia is an experienced crypto executive with a background in law and marketing. He has founded various B2C businesses in the blockchain industry since 2011. Roberto Machado is a co-founder, board member and CPO of Utrust. Prior to Utrust, Machado has worked with international companies, such as Uphold, AT&T, and Airtel. Filipe Castro is a co-founder, board member and CCO of Utrust. Castro has a computer science degree from the University of Porto. Before Utrust, he was involved in developing software-related solutions.
- Utrust serves as a third-party mediator and provides protection for buyer purchases, such as goods and services. As a result, once a buyer has confirmed that the goods and services were received, Utrust will transfer funds to seller.
- UTK tokens, users can buy products and services on the UTK platform. If a user pays in UTK tokens, they are not subjected to a conversion fee. Conversions from all other cryptocurrencies are subjected to a small fee.
- Utrust aims to simplify the process of managing crypto assets by increasing the usability of its native wallet that facilitates fast and secure transactions. Cryptocurrency users typically use many wallets and exchanges to keep track of their assets. This mobile wallet supports both on- and off-chain payments. Furthermore, it allows users to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat to help offset price volatility.
Include on your website a calculator Utrust and chart UTKUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".