Exchange rate Streamr:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What Is Streamr?
Streamr (DATA) is an open source project and decentralized platform that relies on cryptography instead of trust. It is a P2P, real-time data infrastructure that houses a platform and tools for a new data economy. The technology stack includes a scalable real-time messaging network (pub/sub) hosted on computers worldwide, a marketplace for trading/selling data and a set of tools for working with real-time data. The main idea is to create decentralized infrastructure and data economy; the mission was formulated by the developers as “Unstoppable Data for Unstoppable Apps.” Streamr tokenizes the value of real-time information and makes it available on their marketplace and data unions. This is built for DApps, IoT devices and more, and they believe this is a crucial protocol for Web 3.0.
A task of the Streamr DATA coin is to establish a comfortable and prosperous information market, built on a data exchange network that is both convenient and understandable for users. Decentralized pub/sub-networks are based on nodes around the world who provide bandwidth and validation in exchange for DATA tokens.
Founders of Streamr
Henri Pihkala is Streamr's founder and CEO. He has a M.Sc. of Computer Science from Helsinki University of Technology. He has experience in software development for real-time data processing, along with 10 years of freelance IT consulting. Pihkala worked at RIQ Yhtiöt Oy and Hedgehog Oy as lead software engineer, and served as the founder and CTO of Unifina and Data in Chains.
Risto Karjalainen is founder and COO of Streamr. Karjalainen holds a Ph.D. in decision sciences from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining Streamr, David was an investment portfolio manager at Merrill Lynch and Estlander & Partners, a quantitative analyst at Buchanan Partners Limited, and a JP Morgan analyst. He is passionate about real-time data and decentralized computing.
Nikke Nylund is co-founder and director of business development of the project. A successful serial entrepreneur, Nylund has helped found and grow companies such as Quartal Flife, Quartal Financial Solutions. Quartal Content Management.
Features of Streamr
Streamr (DATA) is a project focused on seamless data exchange and monetization of this data. It’s a peer-to-peer (P2P) network for real-time data that runs on Ethereum, allowing smart contracts to be used to facilitate the exchange process.
A broker node is one of the key components of the network, which operates as follows: data is received from providers and transmitted to consumers - this is what the network does with a publish/subscribe pattern. Sponsors pay DATA tokens into a smart contract to secure the operation of the stream. Nodes that mine Bounties secure the data stream and relay it to subscribers through publisher nodes or broker nodes (data streams are segmented).
Streamr (DATA) is currently available to trade on over 40 different exchange platforms. Several major exchanges that support DATAcoin include Binance, Uniswap (V2), Gate.io, Bitfinex, WazirX, and other such platforms.
Include on your website a calculator Streamr and chart DATAUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".