Exchange rate Reef:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Table of content
- What Is Reef (REEF)?
- What reef Provides?
- Where Can You Buy Reef?
What Is Reef (REEF)?
Reef is a DeFi platform built on Polkadot that aims to deliver cross-chain trading. A yield engine and a smart liquidity aggregator are among the project's offerings. Work began on the project in the second half of 2020. Those behind Reef argue that the process of trading, lending and staking crypto is currently fragmented - creating “a painful experience for all of its participants. Reef aggregates liquidity and provides automation. It also aims to address the drawbacks associated with existing trading platforms. While centralized exchanges are prone to security breaches, decentralized rivals can lack liquidity and are often difficult to use.
What reef Provides?
Reef is geared towards newcomers, as well as current DeFi users who find it difficult to keep up with the best investment strategies. The company also wants to tackle the high gas fees that are seen on the Ethereum blockchain, which some claim renders DeFi protocols “unusable.”
When it comes to Reef's unique attributes, one is linked to how any DeFi protocol can integrate into its operating system. Users can enter and exit into their chosen positions in a single click - and removes some of the hassle associated with managing liquidity pool tokens.
Because of how it has been built on Polkadot, Reef is able to support DeFi protocols on Avalanche, Moonbeam and Plasma, as well as on Ethereum and the Binance Smart Chain. As a result, Reef users have access to a broader number of platforms without requiring multiple accounts and a myriad of usernames and passwords that can be difficult to keep track of.
Reef was founded by Denko Mancheski. His motivation was to remove technical barriers to entry for retail investors who want to get involved with DeFi - and offer a straightforward decision-making process that takes a user's appetite for risk into account. Mancheski wanted to help crypto newcomers overcome the complexities associated with using order books, and enable them to learn how different protocols work with ease. Born in Macedonia, Mancheski said that his passion for fintech led to him being introduced to blockchain technology. He has described forming a competent team as the biggest challenge associated with bringing Reef to life.
When asked about the personal attributes that will help him become a successful entrepreneur, he added: “I have a very addictive personality - I just can't stop doing something until I get to the imaginary goal that I set for myself. Mancheski previously worked as a chief technology officer for Adel, a global crypto community that serves as a “technology incubator for blockchain innovation.” He was also appointed as CTO for Viewly, a social video platform without advertisements.
Where Can You Buy Reef?
REEF is available on Binance in two trading pairs — linking this token with Bitcoin and the USDT stablecoin. It has also been listed on Bilaxy. REEF can also be acquired through the decentralized Uniswap exchange using Wrapped Ether and USDT
Include on your website a calculator Reef and chart REEFUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".