Exchange rate QuarkChain:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is Quarkchain?
As a permissionless blockchain platform, QuarkChain Network aims to support global commercial standards and provide a secure, scalable, and decentralized solution to deliver 100,000+ on-chain transaction per second. It is a public chain that can support multiple consensuses, multiple transaction models ( including virtual machines VMs), ledger, and token economics in one network. It can reportedly adapt to blockchain innovations by customizing consensus, transaction model (including VM), ledger, and token economics in each shard so that to satisfy different requirements of different industries/enterprises/DApps. The network supports two consensus algorithms, PoW and PoSW ( a combination of PoS+ PoW). More consensus algorithms (DPoS, PoS and etc) will be added into different shards in the future. It is EVM-compatible - every DApp deployed on Ethereum can be deployed in QuarkChain. The team plans to add more virtual machines (e.g. EOS VM) in different shards so that developers have more choices.
Features of Quarkchain
- A QuarkChain Native token enables users to have a tokeneconomics tailored specifically to their shard. It also supports scalable cross-shard transactions. One account is needed to access all resources across all shards, and smart wallets simplify the management.
- QuarkChain aims to deliver 100,000+ on-chain TPS. Currently, 55000+ peak TPS has already been achieved in TPS competition held within the community
- QuarkChain has a two-layered structure which allows individual miners of varying degrees of skill to mine directly without joining pools. Users can choose either to mine on the root chain or on the shard.
Include on your website a calculator QuarkChain and chart QKCUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".