Exchange rate Power Ledger:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is Power ledger Cryptocurrency?
Power Ledger (POWR) is a blockchain-based platform that enables local communities to sell solar power directly to neighbors without middleman involvement. POWR's services were released in May 2016 with the goal of disrupting the global energy industry. It is a technology company that uses blockchain to facilitate energy and environmental commodity trading. Power Ledger is a peer-to-peer energy exchange platform based in Australia that supports reliable and affordable electricity. The project runs on the Ethereum network, and 30 countries have reached grid parity, meaning the cost of solar power is less than the cost of local retail electricity.
Who are the Founders?
Power Ledger (POWR) was co-founded by Dr. Jemma Green, Dave Martin, John Bulich and Jenni Conroy. Dr. Jemma Green is the executive chairman of Power Ledger and is also a board member at the Water Corporation and an advisory board member at Carbon Tracker. Dave Martin is the managing director at Power Ledger. He is also a committee member at Sustainable Energy Now and the director of Evolution Road.
What problem Power ledger solves?
Blockchain-based Power Ledger offers a marketplace that can change the world. Taking power from large energy companies, Power Ledger enables local communities to sell excess solar power to their neighbors. By developing an energy distribution and tracking platform, Power Ledger offers consumers carbonless, sustainable electricity at a lower price than what they can get from traditional electricity providers. As part of its expansion plans, the company plans to operate on three continents worldwide and has amassed an army of strategic partners to help it achieve its goals. With the release of multiple applications on its platform imminent, the company hopes to achieve its goals in a short time.
Where you can buy power ledger?
If you want to buy, sell or trade Power Ledger (POWR), you can do so on the exchanges like Binance, Huobi Global, Upbit, HitBTC, DigiFinex
Include on your website a calculator Power Ledger and chart POWRUSD using the widgets below.
Calculator Power Ledger
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".