Exchange rate Orbs:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Table of Content
- What Is Orbs?
- Founders of Orbs
- Orbs Wallet
What Is Orbs?
It's a public blockchain infrastructure that provides scalability, low fees, performance, security, and ease of use. The platform is designed for mass-use applications and supports a complete blockchain stack. The Orbs platform is a decentralized, open and transparent network that offers practical blockchain solutions for enterprises and other large-scale consumer applications. Using the ORBS token, the Orbs protocol calculates commissions for execution and provides an incentive system for selecting validators, ensuring integrity of the network. The ORBS token serves as the only payment method for the Orbs platform.
As of 2017, Orbs has been established by engineers, entrepreneurs, and scientists who have developed a platform using blockchain virtualization and randomized proof-of-stake (RPoS) to provide blockchain scalability.
Founders of Orbs
Three people are behind founding Orbs Daniel Peled, Tal Kol, Netta Korin and Uriel Peled.
Mr. Peled is president of Orbs, as well as the co-founder and CEO of an Israeli fintech company called PayKey. Peled is a veteran of the Israeli Bitcoin community and has a bachelor's degree in economics and an LLM. Tal Kol holds a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering from Technion, an Israeli university. He has extensive experience in blockchain applications and served as head of engineering at Kin by Kik Interactive. Prior to Orbs, he co-founded Appixia, a mobile app startup that was acquired by Wix.com.
Netta Korin began her career on Wall Street as an investment banker and later studied to become a hedge fund manager. Korin has a strong philanthropic background, and prior to joining Orbs, she served as senior advisor to Deputy Minister for Diplomacy Dr. Michael Oren in the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office. Uriel Peled is a consultant on a number of blockchain projects, which has earned him a reputation as one of the most influential and respected tech personalities in Israel. He has a degree in electrical engineering from the Technion. Before joining the Orbs team, Peled co-founded Visualead, an AR/VR startup that was later acquired by Alibaba.
The Orbs blockchain platform is a public blockchain platform that supports smart contracts and complements existing Ethereum standards. Combined with Ethereum, Orbs allows DApps on the platform to take advantage of both chains at once, providing security, liquidity, low charges, scalability and a payment infrastructure.
2 Ways on how Orbs toke generally works
- Delegators - ORBS token holders who assign their voting weight (their share) to the guardians, who are tasked with keeping the network safe.
- Guardians - Widely represented in the ecosystem via a delegated stake and can vote for validators without following protocol.
On top of these features, Orbs has developed two different technologies: virtual chains and randomized proof-of-stake (RPoS). Dapps that deploy Orbs use their own private virtual chains for maximum performance, while the RPoS consensus framework ensures security and decentralization.
Orbs has implemented a number of integrations with decentralized exchanges (DEXs) in the rapidly evolving DeFi ecosystem. As of July 2021, ORBS has a market share of 0.01% of the total cryptocurrency market, and there is a list of exchanges that trade the ORBS token that are Bithumb, KuCoin, Bittrex, OKEx, Indodax, ProBit Global, Upbit, Hotbit, Bilaxy, Coinone, Huobi Korea, LiteBit.eu, Bitsonic, KyberDMM (Kyber Dynamic Market Make Protocol), BHEX (BlueHelix Exchange), and Bitbns.
Include on your website a calculator Orbs and chart ORBSUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".