Exchange rate MaidSafeCoin:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What Is MaidSafeCoin?
MAIDSafeCoin (MAID) was launched in February 2006 as a project aimed at decentralizing the Internet. The concept predates Bitcoin (BTC), according to its developers. The SAFE network works similarly to the TOR network, meaning that all online content is distributed and accessed through a peer-to-peer (P2P) mesh network. MaidSafeCoin is the token for a decentralized currency called SafeCoin, which is generated by users' extra disk space, processing power, and data connections within the SAFE network.
Founders of MaidSafeCoin
Features of MaidSafeCoin
The clients use the network's features, such as browsing, storing data, and transferring money, while the farmers handle the storage of the data in exchange for monetary reward
Include on your website a calculator MaidSafeCoin and chart MAIDUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".