Exchange rate KuCoin Shares:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What Is KuCoin?
KuCoin launched KCS back in 2017 as a profit-sharing token that enabled users to access the value of the exchange. It was issued as an ERC-20 run on the Ethereum platform and was accepted by most Ethereum wallets The total supply of KCS was set at 200 million, and there is a planned buyback and burn until just 100 million KCS remain. Sooner or later, as the KuCoin decentralized trading solution goes live, KCS will be the native asset of KuCoin's decentralized financial services as well as the governance token of the KuCoin community in the future.
In addition to this, KuCoin has announced that enabling KCS holders to access a wider range of benefits will be a priority within the organization, which is destined to further diversify the benefits available to KCS holders. KuCoin's KCS bears great significance for the entire KuCoin ecosystem. With developments in DEX and KuChain, KCS will also serve as the fuel and general token for future KuCoin decentralized products. More information will likely be released soon.
Who are the Founders?
Founded in 2013, the KuCoin Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore. It was launched on September 15, 2017. The company was co-founded by Eric Don, Jack Zhu, John Lee, and John Lee, president of operations.
In addition to dividend payments, KCS is also used to pay trading fees on the KuCoin Exchange giving users a discount of up to 80%. Another use case of KCS is participation in the KuCoin Spotlight token sale. Spotlight, as well as LockDrop / BurningDrop on the Pool-X platform. KCS tokens also serve a series of other purposes on the platform. For instance, KCS holders can become KuCoin VIPs and users no longer need to have a huge BTC trading volume to unlock the reduced maker and taker fees. KCS can also be used as a payment method for shopping, making hotel reservations, buying gaming equipment, and more.
Include on your website a calculator KuCoin Shares and chart KCSUSD using the widgets below.
Calculator KuCoin Shares
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".