Exchange rate IRISnet:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
He Mar. 1, 2019, the IRISnet protocol were officially launched. The IRISnet protocol was developed to provide a blockchain-based, open network to small and medium businesses offering a wide range of services. According to the official IRISnet Whitepaper, the protocol aims to employ different public and consortium blockchains to bring the power of decentralized, open networks to thousands of businesses and freelance service providers. Interestingly, IRISnet was named after Iris, the personification of the rainbow and the messenger of the Gods in Greek mythology.
Harriet Cao is a co-founder at Bianjie AI and one of the driving forces behind the IRISnet protocol establishment. She has been working on bringing modern solutions to problems in the financial sector, as well as blockchain-based solutions for healthcare institutions. Besides Bianjie AI, Harriet Cao is also heavily involved with the Blockchain Edge Analytics Network (BEAN). She focuses on the big-data aspect of IRISnet. Haifeng Xi is the other co-founder at Bianjie AI. He has proven expertise in developing distributed systems and blockchain applications. Combined with Harriet Cao's interest in big data, the two came up with the idea for IRISnet as a blockchain solution for small and medium businesses.
Tendermint, the company behind Tendermint's consensus engine, and Cosmos, a blockchain ecosystem that facilitates the development of blockchain applications, are also integral to the IRISnet team.
As a new consortium blockchain, IRISnet hopes to bring small businesses solutions to blockchain technology. While most consortium blockchains are owned and operated by large companies, IRISnet brings solutions to small businesses.
The IRITA is one of their latest developments, a blockchain-based enterprise platform that enables flexible digital asset modeling and privacy-centric data authorization for businesses. The IRISnet protocol aims to combine both blockchain and off-chain functions. Transactions will be processed on the blockchain, but business logic and data processing will happen off-chain. In addition, IRISnet offers smart wallets.
IRISnet total valuation of Market capital is of $ 133,665,998.49 taking the overall rank of # 397 in list of crypto, per coin IRISnet holds value of $ 0.1172 Circulating Supply is 1,144,210,557 IRIS
Include on your website a calculator IRISnet and chart IRISUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".