Exchange rate ICON:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is icon?
The ICON blockchain network is a decentralized blockchain focused on interoperability. Independent blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum can transact and connect with each other using ICON's blockchain transmission protocol. This opens up cross-chain use cases that are impossible without an interoperability layer like ICON. In the ICON Network, ICX is used as a main currency and as a protocol for running smart contracts, DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus protocol, and DPoC (Delegated Proportional Control) economic governance. ICON blockchain is powered by loopchain, a blockchain engine designed by ICONLOOP. ICONLOOP is responsible for loopchain's government and enterprise adoption in South Korea. Loopchain is the Seoul Metropolitan Government's standard blockchain platform.
Icon total valuation of Market capital is of $ 1,427,254,476.96 taking the overall rank of # 86 in list of crypto, per coin Icon holds value of $ 2.12 Circulating Supply is 673,312,471 ICX
Include on your website a calculator ICON and chart ICXUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".