Exchange rate GXChain:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is GXchain?
GXChain is a fundamental blockchain for the global data economy, designed to build a trusted data internet of value. GXChain uses the Graphene DPoS underpinning architecture for its G-ID, GVM, BaaS, and Blockcity functions, making it easy for developers to develop applications. A GXChain-based DApp called Blockcity is reported to have more than 2 million verified users and to provide data to other DApps and strategic partners. GXChain has launched a decentralized data marketplace and serves hundreds of Chinese businesses. GXChain team independently developed its main net and launched it in June 2017.
Decentralization, cryptography, and smart token technology enable GXChain to develop multiple data modules for the information economy. Data upload, storage, computation, and exchange have slowly been realized with many commercial applications. Currently, GXChain claims to have 2 million verified users in its DApp ecosystem.
Include on your website a calculator GXChain and chart GXCUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".