Exchange rate DxChain Token:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What Is DxChain?
DxChain is a blockchain network specialized in processing big data and machine learning. The project was launched in beta in 2018 and its main purpose is to facilitate the exchange of big data sets and improve analytics by using these data sets. Each token is generated based on the value and quality of the data that users submit through the platform.
DXChain gives users a secure environment for machine learning experiments and tests, as well as increased computational power for big data processing and machine learning. Blockchain technology provides an enhanced environment for machine learning experiments and tests.
Who are founders of DxChain?
As one of the founding members of DxChain, Allen Zhang received his bachelor's degree in information management from Southeast University in 1999. In 2013 Zhang co-founded Trustlook AI Cybersecurity, where he is the CEO. Mr. Zhang was also part of Palo Alto Networks and TELUS Security Solution as a senior vulnerability research engineer.
James Li is the other co-founder of DxChain. Li has held positions at Lucent Technologies and nCircle Network Security. In 2013, he joined Allan Zhang in his project Trustlook AI Cybersecurity and in 2018 they started working on DxChain.
Features of DxChain
- DxChain is a blockchain platform that allows data scientists to store and exchange large amounts of sensitive data. Because of blockchain’s inherent security and fraud prevention, DxChain is one of the most secure interfaces data scientists can use to work with, send and receive data sets.
- Designed as a data trading platform, DxChain allows users to share confidential data sets without worrying that they will be leaked or distributed without their consent. Not only that, the computational bandwidth DxChain offers makes it easier for data scientists to work with the data sets they purchase through the platform.
- DxChain platform is an all-in-one data science tool that allows users to acquire and manipulate large data sets.
- In order to ensure that no third party can access data shared on the DxChain platform, the founding team has decentralized the process completely.
Include on your website a calculator DxChain Token and chart DXUSD using the widgets below.
Calculator DxChain Token
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".