Exchange rate Divi:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What Is Divi?
Divide is a blockchain project that intends to foster the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Its slogan is "crypto made easy," and it aims to make using cryptocurrencies a simple and seamless experience, helping to make digital assets more accessible. As Divi asserts, it can accomplish this by moving the complicated intricacies of blockchain technology behind the scenes and providing users with a consistent user experience across all Divi apps.
Divi's blockchain implementation and its intuitive Smart Wallet make cryptocurrency transactions faster, cheaper, and easier to use, according to the company. The Smart Wallet is also designed to reduce the chance of user error. With its custom one-click masternode installer known as MOCCI, Divi users can set up a masternode to help secure the Divi ecosystem and participate in the transaction validation process and earn rewards while doing so.
Founders of Divi
Divi's CEO, Geoff McCabe, is a serial entrepreneur who has played a major role in the success of several multi-million dollar companies. Geoff appears frequently in the media discussing cryptocurrencies and other financial technologies. He also works as the founder of LightningWorks, a blockchain and NFT-based media company that uses Divi as the primary payment method.
Michael Greenwood previously held the role of CTO at Divi, but left the platform in 2019 to pursue other ventures. He is an experienced software engineer that has held several prominent positions at major firms (including Microsoft) and has a wealth of experience in the fields of user experience (UX), artificial intelligence and security.
Features of Divi
Users can also simply stake their Divi to earn rewards that are paid out by the network. As of January 2021, a minimum of 10,000 Divi is required to earn staking rewards. Part of each block reward is also allocated to a lottery process, with the entire pot being distributed to one lucky staker each week.
Include on your website a calculator Divi and chart DIVIUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".