Exchange rate Bytom:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is Bytom?
BYTOM is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol for value exchange. It aims to tokenize real-world assets, such as warrants, securities, dividends, and bonds. Users can create assets without limits on the Bytom blockchain, and these assets can circulate freely.
Bytom has developed a series of products in addition to the Bytom blockchain. A DeFi protocol - MOV, open cross-chain gateway OFMF (Open federation Management Framework), enterprise blockchain - Bystack, a BBFT + DPoS High speed sidechain - Vapor, Data service provider Blockmeta, Mobile Wallet - Bycoin, Chrome extension wallet - Byone.
Defi's MOV protocol consists of two parts: a trading protocol and a lending protocol. With layer 2 sidechain technology, MOV can support a vast array of financial products. Also, it is dedicated to constant improvement.
BTM total valuation of Market capital is $42,937,830.17 taking the overall rank of #590 in the list of crypto, per coin MTM holds a value of $0.0265 Circulating Supply is 1,637,769,144 BTM.
Include on your website a calculator Bytom and chart BTMUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".