Exchange rate Aurora:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
What is Aurora?
The Aurora Chain (AOA) is on a mission to create a colorful and bright blockchain world with contracts that are guaranteed to work fast and facilitate the easy development of blockchain-based applications. The team strives to allow businesses from disparate industries to cooperate using the distribution of a fixed supply of the underlying currency AOA as a means of ensuring the speed and functionality of the consensus mechanism.
Due to this, transactions can be quickly realized through a delegated proof of stake voting process that provides byzantine fault tolerance to improve consistency and interaction within the system.
Include on your website a calculator Aurora and chart AOAUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".