Exchange rate Ardor:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Ardor is a parent-child chain-based multichain blockchain platform. The parent Ardor chain is liable for network security, while the compatible child chains are accountable for all functionality. This design, along with accessibility to hybrid user authority capabilities, the team believes, is the key to the versatility necessary for a range of use cases, and it opens the way to mainstream use of blockchain technology.
Ardor was developed with adaptability in mind, and it resolves several existing industry issues, including blockchain bloat, single token dependency, and the need for easily customised yet interoperable blockchain solutions.
Ardor is built on the Nxt blockchain and claims to be the first true proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. Ignis is Ardor's first child chain.
Jelurida Swiss SA is in charge of the development of all three tokens (ARDR, IGNIS, and NXT).
Include on your website a calculator Ardor and chart ARDRUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".